- Delaying treatment you need and want?
- Scared to pick up the phone to schedule?
- In pain, especially when you eat?
- Someone who has trouble with gagging or getting numb?
- Having trouble finding someone you can trust?
- Looking to smile again with confidence?
- Overwhelmed by thoughts of repeated visits to the dentist?
Then sedation dentistry may be the solution for you!
Going to the dentist doesn’t have to be painful or scary. You can enjoy a dental appointment in comfort without remembering the sites, smells or sounds, and hours seem like minutes!
For your sedation appointment, you will receive a prescription for a sedative to take the night before your appointment to guarantee a good night’s sleep and wake up relaxed. You will not need to eat or drink six hours prior to your appointment unless otherwise directed.
Once relaxed and comfortable, Dr. Deloach can work quickly and efficiently and can accomplish more in fewer visits.
We can work with you to maximize your insurance benefits and make financial arrangements that are as comfortable as sedation dentistry.
Dentistry has come a long way. Countless years of research have been dedicated to studying and finding ways to alleviate pain and anxiety. This is a safe and time-tested option now available to ensure you have a positive and painless experience.